Emergency First Aid at Work – Blended Course
L3 Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification for Business
This is a course for businesses or Individuals who would like to attend a OFQUAL accredited First Aid course, suitable for low and medium risk work environments.
Level 3 – Emergency First Aid at Work
- Understand the role of the first aider.
- Be able to assess an emergency situation and act safely and effectively.
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who is unresponsive and breathing normally.
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who is unresponsive and not breathing normally.
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who has a foreign body airway obstruction.
- Be able to provide first aid to an adult who is wounded and bleeding.
- Know how to provide first aid to an adult who is suffering from shock.
First Aid Qualification
This course will give you a Nationally recognised qualification issued by First Aid Awards, which is valid for 3 years from the course completion date. This Qualification is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework and will be accepted by all employers to meet their legal requirements under Health and Safety Law and the First Aid regulations.
Course Additional Information
This course is booked in blocks of up to 12 people and is run at your venue, with one of our fully qualified trainers. It includes online, virtual, and classroom-based learning to meet HSE guidelines.