Online Training Portal
Learn at any time, anywhere. Flexible learning options, before you join us in the classroom.
Using video conferencing, to allow group learning at a time and location that suits you.
Practical training is still the best way to learn new skills. Confirm your training with our high qualified trainers…
Welcome to the Online Learning Portal for Omnia Training Solutions.
The Paediatric First Aid course consists of the following learning elements:
- 3 hours virtual training with a qualified trainer.
- 3 hours online training via this portal.
- 6 hours classroom based learning.
Once you have completed all 3 elements, you will receive a 12-hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate which meets OFQUAL and OFSTED requirements under the EYFS guidelines. Listed below is our course learning criteria.
There are 3 elements to our Learning Portal:
- Lessons – these are a mixture of videos, text and images to help you learn your new skill.
- Tasks – these are our interactive way to ensure your training is specific to your venue. You will need to complete each task offline.
- Quiz’s – There are knowledge reviews throughout the course. These help confirm learning. You will need to get 100% on these to progress, and they may ask for information from Tasks. There will then be a final quiz with a pass mark of 70% to complete the course and gain your online learning certificate.
Enjoy your course. Should you need to contact us, please complete the form on our Contact us page, and we will aim to respond as quickly as possible.
- TQUK Paediatric First Aid Manual
- TQUK Paediatric First Aid Assessment Record