Could you spot the signs of Concussion and other head injuries? Would you know the long-term impacts on your sports athletes of inaction?
Concussion & Head Injury Awareness Training
We have developed a course to ensure all your sports coaches feel confident in spotting the signs of a head injury, and how to reduce the long-term impacts of these.
Face to Face training at your venue
To ensure coaches have the best opportunity to ask questions and get fully involved in this training, we offer courses with fully qualified trainers at your venue, and at a time that suits your coaches and parents.
Virtual training options
We realise your coaches have busy lives, so we can now offer this training via our virtual platform. This allows learners to complete this training anywhere, with one of our fully qualified and experienced trainers offering live, engaging training, with time for questions from the group.
- A tailored approach looking at your club’s sport, their current procedures, and evidence of events that have made the news.
- Signs and symptoms of the main head injury areas, including Skull Fracture, Concussion, and Compressions.
- Treatments of the above conditions
- Aftercare to reduce the long-term risk of developing brain conditions, and get your athletes back to their sport as quickly, and as safely as possible.
- Up to date information on a fast-moving subject.
Recommended Sports that require Concussion and Head Injury Awareness training
Rugby – Hockey – Football – Martial Arts – Boxing
Other useful information about Concussion Awareness Training
Course length: 90 minutes to 2 hours.
Courses can be completed in the evenings, and on weekends to suit the needs of your sports club.
Cost: £300 – £25 discount for virtual training, and for registered charities.