Practical training is proven to boost knowledge retention, ensuring your team know what to do when the worst happens.
Brain friendly first aid training at your venue.
Training for your Early Years setting...
We specialise in Paediatric First Aid, delivering training at your venue.
We ensure your team know what to do when the worst happens!
We offer an inavitive blended learning option, using virtual, online and classroom training. Giving your team the flexibility they need to learn essential safety skills at a time and place that suits them.
We offer the OFQUAL accredited First Aid Qualification for employers to meet legal requirements under HSE legislation.
First Aid for Rugby Clubs, Coaches and Team Leaders.
Under Government guidelines, it is mandatory, for all employers to have provisions for First Aid. A Risk Assessment should outline which Qualification you require. The RFU have also produced the following first aid guidelines for use by Clubs.
Do I require a First Aider? Guidance information for your business.
The Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work training course is specifically designed for:
- Small business with low-risk environments
- Medium to large businesses with employees working in low-risk environments
- Employees doing home visits (Lone working)
- Local groups who work with the community
- Sports Clubs / Sports groups
The Level 3 EFAW for Rugby Clubs training course is specifically designed for:
- Rugby Coaches, Team Leaders and Club officials
- Adding additional modules including
- Dealing with Suspected Spinal Injuries
- Dealing with Suspected Fractures
- Dealing with Suspected Head Injuries,
- Adapted to meet the RFU guidelines
- Is not affiliated to the RFU, but does meet their requirements for First Aid.
This Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification is made up of two units, which must both be completed to gain the award. They are:
- Unit 1 – Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work,
- Unit 2 – Managing Illness and Injury specific to Rugby, including Spinal, Head and facial injuries.
Level 3 – Emergency First Aid at Work
In unit 1 the learner must:
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation and act safely and effectively
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an in adult who has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Be able to provide first aid to an adult who is wounded and bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to an adult who is suffering from shock
This section requires 6 hours of contact time with our trainer.
Level 3 EFAW for Rugby Clubs
During the Additional Modules for Rugby Coaches, and Club Officials the learner must:
- Be able to provide first aid to an adult with a suspected fracture and a dislocation
- Be able to provide first aid to an adult with a head, neck or back injury
- Know how to provide first aid to an adult with conditions affecting the eyes, ears and nose
- Know how to provide first aid to an adult with a chronic medical condition or sudden illness
This section requires an additional hour of contact time with our trainer. We recommend running these courses between 9 am and 5 pm on Saturdays, but can also offer courses during evenings, and weekdays.
Book a First Aid course for your Rugby Club!
We offer training at your venue, at a range of locations. Ensuring we keep costs down, and reducing time away from work.
Please fill in the below form, and we will contact you shortly.