Online Training Portal
Learn at any time, anywhere. Flexible learning options, before you join us in the classroom.
Using video conferencing, to allow group learning at a time and location that suits you.
Practical training is still the best way to learn new skills. Confirm your training with our high qualified trainers...
Offer: 75% off this course now! Just £5 (RRP £20)
Welcome to the Online Learning Portal for Omnia Training Solutions.
The First Aid for Parents course consists of the following learning elements:
- 3 hours of online training via this portal.
- (optional extra) 90-minute Virtual Training via a highly qualified trainer
- (Optional extra) 2-3 hours face to face learning in your home.
Listed below is our course learning criteria.
There are 3 elements to our Learning Portal:
- Lessons – these are a mixture of videos, text and images to help you learn your new skill.
- Tasks – these are our interactive way to ensure your training is fully engaging.
- Quiz’s – There are knowledge reviews throughout the course. These help confirm learning. You will need to get 70% on these to progress. We use these quizzes to help confirm learning, and allow you to feel confident about how you are progressing.
There will then be a final quiz with a pass mark of 70% to complete the course and gain your online learning certificate.
Enjoy your course. Should you need to contact us, please complete the form on our Contact us page, and we will aim to respond as quickly as possible.