This is an open courses for businesses or Individuals who would like to attend a OFQUAL accredited First Aid course are suitable for low and medium risk work environments.
Level 3 – Emergency First Aid at Work
- Understand the role of the first aider.
- Be able to assess an emergency situation and act safely and effectively.
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who is unresponsive and breathing normally.
- Be able to provide first aid for an adult who is unresponsive and not breathing normally.
- Be able to provide first aid for an in adult who has a foreign body airway obstruction.
- Be able to provide first aid to an adultt who is wounded and bleeding.
- Know how to provide first aid to an adult who is suffering from shock.
Location / Time of first aid course
This course will be based at our main training venue in Chesham (The Black Horse Pub) , with plenty of free parking, Tea/Coffee will be available on arrival, and lunch provided.
By car: 15 minutes from M25 J21
By rail: 5 minute taxi journey from Chesham Tube station
Time: 9am – 3.30pm
First Aid Qualification
This course will give you a Nationally recognised qualification issued by Training Qualifications UK, which is valid for 3 years from the course completion date. This Qualification is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework and will be accepted by all employers to meet their legal requirements under Health and Safety Law and the First Aid regulations.